Thursday, December 13, 2007

i'm so mad

arrrgggghhhh... sometimes things just get you down! n so many things have been going wrong of late.... my schedules are few and far apart... i just cant stop worrying abt them! i'm yet to write my CATs...

n there's some girl thinking all she's trying to steal is candy... im so mad/shocked/unhappy abt that i cant say anymore... if i ever do, it will be a whole blog entry!

n the latest thing that got to me was google checkout! so annoying! i make my first ever purchase, i repeat, my first ever purchase, n the damn thing mails me telling me ive been creating multiple accounts so i get the $10 rebate thingy! arrrrggghhhh! im sooo mad! that was such a waste of time! seriously! google checkout,,, you wasted my time... a lot of it! aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, atleast something's are off my mind... few other things... well... they will remain... until then... i remain... just soooo mad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home